Good vibes all day today.
It’s been kind of a crazy day, but I made sure to take 40 minutes for myself.
You see, I workout for myself. I workout to myself me time. A time for me to clear my head and sweat out any negativity in my body.
The 30-50 minutes in my home gym is my therapy time.
It’s with working out, eating healthy and medication that I can function like a (semi) normal adult.
Working out isn’t always about your physical health and I’m proof of that.
Day 90 ... 💥🎉💥🎉💥🎉 (HITT Bike Boom) & Exercise partyyyyy!!! I'm going to try and make this summary as short as possible as it's Friday night... 😘
So I can't believe it .. Day 90 has arrived !!! It's gone so quick !!! Compared to 90 days ago I've got so much more energy amongst other things .. Don't get me wrong there were a few tough days when I had the lurgi's and hurt my neck so
I just listened to my body, I took it slow when my body needed it!
The 9 things I learnt from this challenge ... 1. It can me more mentally challenging than physically
2. To make a decision in less than 5 seconds (when I'm going to exercise in the day) instead of contemplating when to do it .. Just do it !
3. Food is fuel - Eat crap = Feel like crap (Food definitely effects my energy levels and what foods I thought helped me in the past definitely don't help me now and I'm not just talking about the obvious crappy foods)
4. Knowledge doesn't = Behaviour change
You can have all the knowledge known to man on how to be heathy through exercise and food but still repeat old destructive behaviour patterns , just being aware of my own triggers for sabotaging behaviour was very interesting! 🤔
5. Accountability is key - thank you fb friends for your likes, comments and messages it really helped with my motivation to keep going 😊
6. Something is better than nothing ! (even when you don't feel up for it) I always felt better afterwards (movement matters) 💪🏻 7. Rest is also good ! Listen to your body ! 😴
8. Make it fun ! Mix it up ! Do something different! 💃🏻🤸🏻♂️🏇🏼🚴🏻♀️🏄🏻♀️🏊🏼♀️🏋🏻♀️🤼♀️ 9. Healthy body = Healthy mind
Bosh !!! 👊🏻 Also who wants to join me on my next challenge .... ????
Bunnies🐰szorty Oleander w super cenie💥79pln💥złap je zanim zrobi to Twoja kumpela!💙💜 Szorty Oleander wykonane ze zwiewnej i delikatnej tkaniny, podkreślają Twojego wyjątkowego ducha Free Spirit. Doskonałe dla kobiet, które chcą łączyć wygodę, najwyższą jakość wykonania i oryginalny design. Szorty wykonane są z kolorowej, kwiatowej tkaniny, która jednocześnie chroni przed wiatrem i idealnie prezentuje się podczas treningu.💕Na zdjęcie również bluzka Jasmine 💕89pln💕i kurtka Oleander dostępna w nowej cenie 💥199pln💥
When you find the PERFECT avocado after the PERFECT coffee date with a dear friend from high school, you make the PERFECT avocado toast!
@toriahouston and I were discussing how precious our Montpelier high school friendships still are, almost 8 years after we graduated. Is it just Montpelier? Just a small town thing or do a lot of people still have close relationships from high school? #smalltowngirls#highschoolfriendship
Hit the "FOLLOW" button for new fitness posts!! 😎 ✨
I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be darned if I’m not trying my hardest.
Just because you can’t do 100 sit-ups as fast as the next guy, doesn’t mean you are failing. 🔥
Marvellous workout routine by @james.liss